Next generation fully synthetic human Fab antibody fragment library
We have built the next generation of human antibody fragment libraries which surpasses the limitations of other synthetic libraries with designs of unprecedented functional diversity.
Antibody libraries based solely on natural repertoires typically yield panels of hits with good levels of functionality but with limited diversity. In contrast, poor quality synthetic libraries will yield far higher encoded diversity but will generally suffer from a high representation of antibodies with poor functionality.
Isogenica’s fully synthetic human Fab antibody fragment library takes advantage of data derived from the mass sequencing of natural repertoires and the structural resolution of antibody-antigen interactions. These data resources allow our designers to accommodate the local structural environment within the variable domains when designing Isogenica’s libraries. This maximises active functional diversity and minimises post-translational liabilities.
Advantages of Isogenica's Fab fragment library
- High throughput sequencing & repertoire analyses
- Accurate mimicry of functional germ-lines
- VH & VL germ-line framework designed and tested for functional display
- Addressing V(D)J segmental linkage limitations
- Avoiding post-translational liabilities
- Accurately built using ColibraTM technology
State-of–the-art synthetic Fab antibody fragment design
A novel starting point for IgG discovery